WARNING: PLEASE READ AND COMPLY WITH ALL INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS IN THIS MANUAL BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT. KEEP THESE INSTRUCTIONS SAFE FOR FUTURE USE.
1. The flame control should be in the off position.
2. Check the 'O' ring for seal and make sure it is in the correct position.
3. Hold the gas canister and the stove upright and screw the gas canister to the stove carefully. Revolve clockwise (when viewed from the bottom of the canister) until it stops naturally, then tighten firmly but do not over-tighten.
4. Make sure there is no leakage between the stove and gas canister.
1. Place the stove on a horizontal flat surface and make sure the three feet are fully unfolded before use.
2. Turn the flame control half a turn in an anti-clockwise motion until gas starts to come out and then carefully press and release the ignition button to ignite the stove.
3. Use the flame control to adjust the flame power. The flame should be a blue and orange colour.
4. Turn the flame control off when you have finished using the stove and allow to cool fully before handling or packing it away.
1. Do not make any repairs or dismantle this stove by yourself.
2. Keep away from heat sources, both when the gas canister is in use or being stored.
3. Keep out of reach of children.
4. Make sure the canister connector is clean before and after use.
1. All Trakker Armolife products are covered by a 12-month Manufacturer's Warranty supplied as standard.
2. The warranty runs from the date of purchase and covers replacement at our expense and discretion (with the same or similar model from our current range), or repair, including parts and labour, in the event of a manufacturing fault appearing with your Armolife product. Your warranty cover excludes faults arising from misuse, incorrect or negligent repairs. This guarantee is only valid when used for recreational purposes, not including commercial usage, i.e., hiring, use by outdoor centres, etc.
3. No consequential loss may be claimed under this guarantee. Your warranty is provided in addition to any statutory rights. If you wish to claim under warranty, please contact the Trakker retailer you bought the product from.
1. Use only in a well-ventilated area.
2. This stove is intended for outdoor use only. Never use it inside tents, enclosed spaces, or inside vehicles.
3. If used in enclosed spaces, it may lead to carbon monoxide poisoning, or fire.
4. Check that seals are in place and in good condition before connecting to the gas canister.
5. Do not block the stove airway or holes in the burner.
6. Check the stove is not leaking before use.
7. Keep yourself or any combustibles away from the stove when burning. You should be no closer than 120cm above the top of the flame or 30cm away from the side of the stove.
8. Do not disconnect the stove from the gas canister when it is still in use, hot, or there are fires or heat sources nearby.
9. Do not put anything too large or heavy onto the stove: maximum 3kg (weight) and 20cm (diameter) cooking utensil.
10. The stove should not be left unattended when it is burning or whilst hot after use.
11. Children should not be allowed to use this stove.
12. Please use the stove in accordance with these instructions and never dismantle or modify any parts of the product.